In order for us to work on your Account effectively - we ask that you disable two factor authentication. Here are the steps to disable it.
Disabling 2FA through the Instagram App:
1. Click on your profile at the bottom right of your screen.
2. Click the 'Menu' icon indicated by three little lines at the top right of your screen, then click "Settings" at the bottom.
3. Under "Privacy and Security", click "Two-Factor Authentication" and make sure that both Text Message and Authentication App options are disabled.
Disabling 2FA through the Instagram Website:
1. At the top right of your screen, click the profile icon.
2. To the right of "Edit Profile", click the gear icon to access settings, then click "Privacy and Security".
3. Scroll down and under "Two-Factor Authentication", click "Edit Two-Factor Authentication Settings".
4. Make sure that both "Text Message" and "Authentication App" boxes are unchecked.